The Golden Red Fire Pig

The Golden Red Fire Pig
...um, it's time.

Friday, April 4, 2008

First and Foremost

Well, here we go. I'm going to give this a shake.

Reasons for starting this so late in the blog game:
  • I hate the word blog, so i was apprehensive
  • I dislike many people who i've met who "blog"
  • I find blogging to be a very self absorbed behavior
  • I also feel that blogging just heightens people's delusions of grandeur and self importance
  • Haven't really had the spare time...
Reasons to start blogging now:
  • Because being self absorbed is cathartic and fun
  • It gives me an in with others when blogging is the topic of conversation
  • I too enjoy delusions of grandeur, i am a leo for god's sake
  • I have a lot of crazy things in my crazy head and I think this may act like a poor man's therapy
That being said, Let's get it on...

3 comments:

Blue Ryder said...

Now THIS...should be good.

Braving the Arirang said...

Welcome aboard to the Crazy Blog Train!

wunderkraut said...

Willkommen!

I, too, think the word 'blog' is gay. Let's come up with something better.