The Golden Red Fire Pig

The Golden Red Fire Pig
...um, it's time.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Number 2!!

Well, got the word last week number 2 is going to be a girl! Very, very stoked. She will not be spoiled. I will not put a chin strap on a tierra and have her wear it everyday. I will let her touch the ground without flowers under her feet. I'm not going to be a pile of mush who does anything she wants. Name? yes it's coming... the big G and me are very close on that one. we think we have it already:

"Princess Beautiful the Queen of All"

Flows nice, no? Not to grandiose?
Anywho, can't wait. Curly hair and blue eyes here we come...

8 comments:

Chief Sherpa said...

Congrats guys on your disgustingly perfect white blonde family! Ian would like propose now if that's ok. Can you just IMAGINE what our grandkids would look like?? I'm just sayin...

One Little Seedling said...

Crazy. Maybe she can borrow Ryder's old clothes.

If those two kids et together, prepare for the revolution.

some guy said...

I have some name ideas that you will like:

Aquanetta Lynn Kimmel
Michaelina Kendra Kimmel
Brittanny Christina Kimmel
Mya Angeloo Kimmel
Bobbi Debbie Kimmel
Angel Soft Kimmel

That is all for now. Congrats!

Harry Bundles said...

WOW. We are getting old.
Spiral "Time so slow I move around I'm dead" does not apply.

Now it should be "Time so fast, like I have a flux capacitor up my ass"

Slowburn said...

yeah, i'm going to push hard for a half-se (how do you spell that?!) grandkid. One of my childrens is marrying one of you peoples' kids. ...of an opposing sex ofcourse.

and i like "mya angeloo aquanetta kimmel"

Blue Ryder said...

It's called a "half-y".

For example: Ryder is my little half-y. I'm not even sure if you need the dash. You could probably ask Polly for a more detailed definition. You and she have been scheming for halfies forever.

And Sherp: How quickly you turn. Ian was betrothed to Olivia. Poor Olivia.

Unknown said...

Sherp cannot be trusted so I should be granted dibs on these perfect aryan specimens ! I mean cmon ..

Btw, "Princess Polly Queen of the Universe" has a really nice ring to it, IMHO.

Unknown said...

p.s. halfy, halfies, mutts, hapa, halfchipmunk/halfkimmel ...